This month’s installment of Foodie Penpals was brought to me courtesy of Meg from Two Healthy Dollops! This month’s box was chock-ful of tasty treats!!
While I’m always excited for anything peanut butter-esque (and this is my first encounter with anything by Peanut Butter & Co., but oh have I heard good things!), I think the most exciting thing is the Gourmet on the Go beans & grains…now while I like beans and grains, what really excites me is the tiny plastic fork that comes with it! That and the fact that it’s French! How cute is that? So cute! I bet it’s tasty, too!
Here’s the complete rundown:
- Annie’s Parmesan Peace Pasta
- Cheddar Almond Nut-Thins
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Kind bar (loooooooooove these!!)
- Peanut Butter & Co. Bee’s Knees honey-infused peanut butter (soon to meet my morning toast!)
- Justin’s Hazelnut Butter (also looks tasty!)
- Peanut Butter Kid Clif Bar
- Rawxies Chocolate Cacao Nib Cookie
- French Vanilla Coffee
I predict some excellent snacking in my future!!
If you want to get in on next month’s exchange, head over to the Lean Green Bean and sign up!!