It’s that time again! Another foodie penpal box revealed! This time Katie of 2 Peas In a Blog sent me a box of goodies. (If you’re not familiar with Foodie Penpals, head over to The Lean Green Bean for all the details…you won’t be sorry!)
This month’s box had a fun assortment of spices and baking stuff…here’s the rundown:
- tomato paste in a tube!!!!! I’ve seen this and never tried it, but I’m so excited to give it a go!
- mexican drinking chocolate…I’m squirreling this away for cooler weather; it’ll be perfect this fall!
- a grinder full of sugar, coffee beans, and chocolate!
- some very yummy-smelling lemon seasoning
- and silicone baking cups!!! I’m super excited to use these!
Lots of new stuff to try! I’m scheming a batch of cupcakes with coffee/sugar/chocolate sprinkles on their little frosted tops, and some killer turkey meatballs (with the tomato paste and lemon seasoning) for starters!